Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Abundant Wealth Partners, LLC.
Information We Collect
In connection with investment management, financial advice, or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
- Information we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets andincome
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information received from credit or service bureaus or other third parties, such as your credit history or employment status.
Categories of Information We Disclose
We may disclose all information that we collect. We do not sell client lists to anyone.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose
We will not disclose information regarding you or your accounts with us, except under the following circumstances:
- To any parties you authorize on the Third Party Authorization Form
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company
- To consumer reporting agencies
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries
How We Use Information
Information may be used among the companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, for the following reasons:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft
- To process your requests such as securities purchases and sales
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker-dealer providing services to you and/or Abundant Wealth Partners, LLC
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you
Our Security Policy
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and perform their respective duties. We maintain electronic and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential client information.
Closed or Inactive Accounts
Please direct complaints to email@example.com or (805) 451-9131.